One Minute Site is a registered trademark of Sintra Consulting srl © 2009-2019. All rights reserved C.C.I.A.A. R.E.A. AR-130275 Tax Code and Business Register 01671150512 VAT number: 01671150512 Share capital Euro 20.400 i.v.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
OF THE ONEMINUTESITE PROGRAM
1. INTRODUCTION The technical annex contained in the web page relating to the ONEMINUTESITE program (hereinafter: PROGRAM, or SERVICE OR SERVICES) is an integral and substantial part of this contract, and constitutes its premise.
2. DEFINITION OF THE PARTIES This contract is stipulated between Sintra Consulting s.r.l., based in Arezzo (AR), via Fratelli Lumiere n. 19, VAT number 01671150512 (hereinafter: COMPANY), and the user (hereinafter: USER) who intends to use the PROGRAM, who must enter their data in the appropriate box dedicated to registration.
3. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT With this contract, the COMPANY grants the USER the right to use in ASP mode (and, therefore, through remote access with authentication credentials), on a non-exclusive basis, the PROGRAM referred to in the introduction, which will remain the exclusive property of COMPANY itself. Technical assistance on USER hardware and software systems is not included in this contract. The USER acknowledges that the COMPANY has the right to insert, within the information messages sent through the PROGRAM, communications with advertising content, also acknowledging that it has no right to the consequent and any revenues obtained by the COMPANY.
4. REGISTRATION, ACTIVATION AND VERSIONS OF THE PROGRAM With the registration referred to in the previous art. 2 the USER will receive from the COMPANY the appropriate access codes to the SERVICE (c. D. Authentication credentials), and will acquire the right to use the PROGRAM in the Free version for free. The CUSTOMER also accepts, for the use of the SERVICE, that communications relating to the operation of the service itself will be sent. The CUSTOMER also accepts the following characteristics of the PROGRAM versions: FREEBASICPROFESSIONALBUSINESS PAGES 3520 Unlimited DISK SPACE 10mb50mb200mb2000mb MAX IMAGE SIZE 3mb3mb8mb8mb With the Free version, the COMPANY will have the right to terminate the relationship at any time, unilaterally and without notice, without any right of indemnity and / or compensation in favor of the USER. The CUSTOMER who uses the FREE version of the PROGRAM accepts advertising of any kind on his site created with the PROGRAM in the FREE version.
5. CONFIRMATION AND DURATION OF THE CONTRACT If the user wants to purchase the Basic, Professional or Business versions of the PROGRAM, he will have to pay the amount referred to in the following art.
6. At the same time as the above payment, which will result in the onset of the contractual relationship, the USER will have the duration of the contract equal to one year (12 months) or equal to the period indicated in the purchase phase. At the end of the period referred to in the previous paragraph, the contract cannot be considered renewable without prior payment of the consideration referred to in the following art. 6. 6. CONSIDERATION AND METHOD OF PAYMENT The consideration due by the USER to the COMPANY for the use of the PROGRAM is that in force at the time of completing the registration form and specified in the technical annex referred to in the introduction, which must be paid according to the methods and terms indicated in the annex itself. The consideration is to be understood as not including VAT and any additional tax charges, which are borne by the USER. Any changes in the consideration due to the COMPANY must be communicated by the latter to the USER, by fax, at least 15 days before the expiry of the contract, at the address indicated by the latter in the registration form. In the event of a delay in payment of the fee, which lasted for 10 days from the related term, the COMPANY may suspend the use of the PROGRAM and, if the USER fails to promptly pay within 7 working days of the suspension, the COMPANY may terminate the contract pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code.
7. USER OBLIGATIONS The USER undertakes to use the PROGRAM lawfully and in accordance with the law, and also undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the COMPANY from any initiative that may be promoted against the latter as a result of the violation of this obligation. The USER undertakes not to disclose to third parties the access codes to the PROGRAM obtained by the COMPANY at the time of registration and, in general, to prevent third parties from using the PROGRAM itself. In this regard, the USER undertakes to promptly inform the COMPANY of any loss, theft and / or disclosure of the PROGRAM access codes, and assumes all responsibility for any damage resulting from the breach of the obligation referred to. in the previous paragraph. The USER undertakes not to copy, modify and in general to reproduce in any way, in whole or in part, the PROGRAM, and also undertake to keep its contents secret and to protect the relative property rights of the COMPANY. The USER, in using the PROGRAM, undertakes not to collect and / or process particular data and / or personal data relating to criminal convictions and offenses pursuant to Articles 9 and 10 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR).
8. GUARANTEES, COMMITMENTS AND CUSTOMER LIABILITY Any information, image, material or message, in any format (audio, video or other), possibly placed in public areas of the PROGRAM and attributable to the USER himself, is and will be its own property and / or in its LEGITIMATE availability. Said material does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other right deriving from law, contract and custom. In particular, the USER acknowledges that it is forbidden to use or allow others to use the PROGRAM to contravene the laws in force of the Italian State or any other state and / or conventions, treaties, agreements or international regulations as is expressly forbidden. for the USER to use the PROGRAM to damage in any way or endanger the image of the COMPANY itself as well as to contravene the rules of netiquette or for uses against morality, morality and public order (for example by entering pornographic, blasphemous, racist contents etc.) or with the purpose of harassing the public or private peace, of causing offense, or direct or indirect damage to anyone and in any case groped to violate the secret of private messages as well as to use "mail spamming" techniques or equivalent (sending unsolicited e-mail messages and / or without the express authorization of the recipient of any content or and to any recipient). Furthermore, the USER undertakes not to carry out acts of computer piracy through its Internet access. The USER will substantially and procedurally release the COMPANY and will keep it harmless from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense, including legal fees, resulting from any violation of the provisions of this article. In particular, the USER will be considered solely and exclusively responsible for any damage and detrimental consequences caused to the COMPANY or to third parties.
If the USER is a legal person, he is also civilly liable for his employees, agents, representatives and collaborators in general who use, even occasionally, the requested SERVICES. The USER retains ownership of the information, assuming full responsibility for the content of the information itself, expressly relieving the COMPANY of any responsibility and burden of verification and / or control in this regard. Therefore, any liability of the COMPANY is excluded in the event of unauthorized publication of information by the USER. The COMPANY reserves the right, without however having the obligation, to temporarily or permanently suspend the publication of anything in conflict with this article or with the law. If the information is of an advertising nature, the USER guarantees that it complies with all applicable provisions on the subject. In this regard, the USER acknowledges that the COMPANY recognizes the Advertising Self-Regulatory Code and therefore also confirms on its part that the rules of the Self-Regulatory Code will be considered binding, thus accepting the decisions of the Jury and the Control Committee. If the information is printed or printed pursuant to article 1, Law 8 February 1948, n. 47, the provisions in force relating to the press will apply to these and the related obligations will be the sole responsibility of the USER who also undertakes to provide the relevant information to the COMPANY. In case of violation of the aforementioned obligations by the USER, the COMPANY has the right to terminate this contract immediately pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code and has the right to be relieved by the USER and held harmless from any prejudicial consequence.
9. OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY The COMPANY guarantees the proper functioning of the PROGRAM, and undertakes to maintain its efficiency. In case of malfunction of the SERVICE and / or its suspension for any reason (for example, for breakdowns and / or maintenance), the COMPANY undertakes to eliminate the cause as soon as possible.
10. DATA PROCESSING AND OWNERSHIP In compliance with the GDPR, the Parties acknowledge that any decision regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data of third parties to this agreement, possibly processed on the site created by the USER and the tools used, including the security profile , is the exclusive responsibility of the USER. In fact, the USER will operate on the data themselves as the data controller. In this regard, given the data processing carried out by SINTRA, the same is appointed by the USER responsible for the processing, as indicated in Annex X. SINTRA expressly declares to process the personal data of third parties that will be communicated to it in the fulfillment of the Contract as required by current legislation on privacy.
11. APPOINTMENT OF PROCESSING MANAGER The Parties mutually acknowledge that Sintra may conclude, upon request by the USER, an appointment contract, listed in Annex X, as the person responsible for the processing of personal data of third parties that will be communicated to SINTRA and / or that it may process. and / or the data of which it will become aware, for the purposes of the execution of the Contract, free of charge.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no case will the COMPANY be held responsible (the relative responsibility falling on the USER): of the malfunctions of the SERVICE and / or its possible suspension, due to failures in the terminals used by the USER (such as, for example, hardware and software systems) and / or telephone and electrical lines and, in general and as by law, for delays, malfunctions and / or interruptions in the enjoyment of the PROGRAM due to force majeure; damage that may arise to the USER and / or to third parties from the use of the PROGRAM, and from the information and / or messages provided through it; c) any illegal and / or improper use of the PROGRAM by the USER. of any illegal and / or improper use of the PROGRAM by the USER.
13. SUSPENSION OF THE USE OF THE PROGRAM AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT The COMPANY reserves the right to suspend the use of the PROGRAM and / or to terminate the contract pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, as well as in the hypothesis referred to in the previous art. 6, paragraph V, in the following cases: failure of the USER to fulfill the obligations referred to in the previous art. 7 of this contract; use of the PROGRAM by the USER that causes damage and / or disturbances to third parties; use of the PROGRAM by the USER (and / or third parties) that is detrimental to the image of the COMPANY.
14. ADDRESSES Any communication to the COMPANY by the USER must be made at the following addresses: Address: Sintra Consulting s.r.l., via Fratelli Lumiere n. 19, 52100 - Arezzo; Tel: 0575-383429; Fax: 0575-980734; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Any communication to the USER by the COMPANY must be made at the addresses indicated in the registration form.
15. JURISDICTION For all disputes that may arise in relation to this contract, including those relating to its validity, interpretation, execution and resolution, the only competent court to decide exclusively will be the Court of Arezzo.
16. MODIFICATIONS TO THE CONTRACT Sintra may make changes to the Agreement, also in order to incorporate changes in national and / or EU legislation, to adapt to technological innovations or for other reasons. Any new versions will be brought to the attention of the USERS by publishing the changes on the site or by e-mail. Therefore, any changes will in any case be communicated to Users through suitable computerized tools. Each USER is required to periodically check what is defined in the Contract in order to ascertain any changes that have occurred after the last consultation. If the changes are not accepted, the USER can contact SINTRA directly, requesting the cancellation of the service, at the email address email@example.com or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Sintra Consulting srl, Via Fratelli Lumiere 19, Arezzo - 52100, AR. In any case, continuing to use the site's services or those provided by Sintra implies acceptance of the changes.
17. FURTHER AGREEMENTS BETWEEN THE PARTIES This contract cancels and replaces any previous agreement, oral or written, which may have occurred between the COMPANY and the USER regarding the same object.
18. SPECIFIC APPROVAL PURSUANT TO ART. 1341 C.C. The USER declares to specifically approve, pursuant to art. 1341 of the Italian Civil Code, the following clauses: Confirmation; Fee and payment methods; Guarantees, commitments and customer responsibilities; Limitation of Liability; Suspension and termination; Jurisdiction
Fulfilling the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, by Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, by article 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, number 196, and by the general provision (web doc. N. 3118884) of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of June 3, 2014, register of measures no. 229 of 8 May 2014 on the subject of Cookies, we proceed with the information on these issues. What are cookies? Cookies are small texts that are installed on your computer or smartphone and tablet when you browse the web. The visited sites send cookies to the browser used (for example Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera) which stores them and proposes them to the same sites when you re-visit them. Cookies can also be transmitted to your browser from different sites or web servers, i.e. from third parties, this means that while you are browsing a specific website there may be elements from other sites that have such cookies such as images, sounds , maps, links to other pages. Depending on the type of cookie and therefore the purpose for which it is used, some user data is stored, for example to make the use of a site more effective, to enable specific features, to monitor visit sessions. In particular, cookies allow you to store the preferences entered, avoid entering the same information several times during navigation (such as username and password), analyze the use of the services and content provided by a site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of Cookies Cookies are divided into two macro-categories:
Technical cookies, normally installed by the owner or manager of the website, have the purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the 'subscriber or user to provide this service ”(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of Technical Cookies. Profiling cookies, are intended to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. These cookies are particularly invasive in the user's private sphere, for this reason the European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use, thus being able to express their consent. They are referred to in art. 122 of the Privacy Code where it provides that "the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after have been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in article 13 of the Privacy Code, paragraph 3 ″.
Technical cookies are further divided into:
Navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas. These cookies are not stored permanently on the device used by the user and are automatically deactivated when the browser is closed. Their use is linked to the transmission of identification data necessary to allow safe and efficient navigation on the pages.
Session cookies do not in any way allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data. Analytics cookies, used to collect information on the use of the site, anonymously and to obtain both a statistical analysis of the pages viewed and the behavior of users. This anonymous analysis provides information and suggestions to improve the quality of the site and to make the content that is most sought after and interesting in the eyes of users easily accessible.
The analytics cookies can be sent both from the site and from third-party domains and do not in any way allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
Analytics cookies, if installed by third parties (eg Google analytics), even if they collect data anonymously, are similar to profiling cookies, as indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. Functional cookies: similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
Cookies help us to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences and to analyze the performance of our website in order to improve navigation for users.
The advertising cookies used include: first or third party advertising profiling cookies; retargeting cookies; social network cookies (Facebook Ads): we use third-party cookies to record ad impressions and interactions.
Our display advertising partners, AdRoll, Tradedoubler, Zanox, FanPlayr, Veinteractive allow us to present you advertisements on other sites thanks to retargeting, based on previous interactions with the site https://www.oneminutesite.it/. Some third-party cookies are (or may be) installed by Zanox, which acts as an independent data controller.
You can find the extended Zanox information by clicking here. Social Plugin On www.oneminutesite.it some social plugins are used, such as the facebook.com plugin, managed by Facebook, that of Google Plus (G +), Twitter and YouTube. The plugins can be recognized by the Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and YouTube logos or by the “Facebook social plugin” message. In the case of Facebook, when you access one of the pages of our site that contains this plugin, the browser automatically connects to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transferred from Facebook to the browser, which connects it to the user's site.
Through this link Facebook and Google Plus detect the information that the user has visited that page of our site. The plugins can be deactivated at any time to make it impossible to connect and transmit information. For more information, consult directly the privacy statement of Facebook, on the privacy legislation of Google Plus, Twitter information, for YouTube Google information.
How to disable our cookies
You can independently disable the cookies used by our website at any time. Deactivation generally varies from the browser you use. Below you will find the information links for deactivation divided by browser:
Internet Explorer 9.0+
Block the installation of new cookies Remove existing cookies
Select Tools on the menu bar Click
on Internet Options Click on the Privacy tab
at the top Move the cursor to the "Block all cookies" button Select Tools on the menu bar Click on Internet Options Click on the General tab, located under "Browsing history" and click "Delete" Internet Explorer 8.0+ Block the installation of new cookies
Remove existing cookies
Select Tools on the menu bar
Click on Internet Options
Click on the Privacy tab at the top
Click on "Sites"
A new window will open called "Privacy management by site"
Enter the URL of the site in the "Website address" box and click Block
Select Tools on the menu bar Click on Internet Options Click on the Privacy tab at the top Click on "Sites"
A new window will open called "Privacy management by site" The “Managed Websites” box should include a list of all websites visited To remove all cookies, click on the "Remove all" button.
Information on disabling cookies for Microsoft Windows Explorer
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies Firefox 2.0+, 3.0+, 4.0+ Information on disabling cookies for Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies Google Chrome More information on disabling cookies for Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Responsibility 1 Minute Site is not responsible for the insertion of any type of cookies on the websites created through the platform and for the adaptation of the relevant legislation, as well as for the contents of the websites created by users.